Temperatures are rising, the days are becoming lighter and the nights more humid. It can mean only one thing: it’s time to retreat to the cooler climes of our atmospheric rooftop terrace for aperitifs!
The summer menu includes Brussels brewed beer, signature cocktails, rosé and much more!
WEDNESDAY TILL SATURDAY
we're closed on Thursday 15.07 due to the weather
- Do I need to make a reservation? No, we actually don't take reservations.
- If I just go outside for a minute and there's a queue at the entrance, can I just skip it to get back in? No, sorry. Out = out.
- What if it rains? The terrace is covered, so even outside you'll stay dry.
- Is there wheelchair access to the roof? Yes. Please ask the steward to escort you to the lift. There are no obstacles along the way that might hinder you.
- Are there cloakroom facilities? There are lockers on the ground floor. To use the lockers you'll need a 1 euro coin.
- I have lost or forgotten something! Send an email to rooftop(at)beursschouwburg.be. If the owner cannot be traced or the lost item is not returned within 30 days, we will drop it off at Petits Riens.