w/ HOBO, Globe Aroma, Spullenhulp, Cultureghem, Solidarité Grands Froids & Brussels Boxing Academy
Since Beursschouwburg’s programme has been disrupted the venue has been transformed into a humanitarian hub in collaboration with HOBO, Globe Aroma, Let Petits Riens, Solidarité Grands Froids, Cultureghem and Brussels Boxing Academy.
As of 24 April, people without a home or shelter have been able to meet at this Covid reception point on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm.
Here visitors can avail of:
- warm and cold drinks, snacks and fruit
- warm take-away meals from 12:30 onwards
- toilet facilities
- phone / device charging
- the use of tablet computers
- clothing and shoes
- face masks and hygene kits
- a shower voucher for use at the VGC Comenius sports centre in Koekelberg
- information and contacts
All this is offered with the greatest concern for the health and safety of the visitors as well as the hub’s staff and volunteers.