covid safe ticket
With the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) we can organise indoor events without social distancing.
From October 2021 on you will need a Covid Safe Ticket and an identity document (ID card, driver’s license, or passport) to get access to our activities for more than 50 people. When CST applies, you can read this in the announcement of the event.
You can obtain a Covid Safe Ticket in one of the following situations:
- You possess a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks.
- You have a recovery certificate that is less than 6 months old.
- You have had a PCR test taken with a negative result (validity: day of the test plus 2 days).
- You have had a fast antigen test performed by a medically trained person, with a negative result (validity: day of the test plus 1 day).
When scanning, our personnel only sees your name, date of birth, and the QR code. There are no personal health details shared with us.
Did you buy a ticket already, but you can't or don't want to show an official certificate? In that case you can ask for a refund.
How do you get a Covid Safe Ticket?
- For people with a smartphone: download the CovidSafeBE application on covidsafe.be or via your smartphone store. Activation of this application requires connection to eHealth or Itsme.
- For people who do not have a smartphone: the Covid Safe Ticket can be downloaded online in PDF format and then printed, via masante.belgique.be.
- For people who do not have a smartphone and are fully vaccinated: possibility of postal delivery of the vaccination certificate via the regional call centers:
Wallonia: +32 71/31 34 93
Brussels: +32 2/214 19 19
Flanders: +32 78/78 78 50
booking tickets online
Buy your ticket in the online ticketshop or via the ticketlink on the webpage of the event. You can pay immediately by (credit) card or with the Bancontact App. Tickets will be sent by e-mail after receipt of payment. Print your tickets or display them on your smartphone’s screen for checking.
booking in the ticket office
Open from Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 -12:00 and from 13:00 - 17:00
+ one hour before the start of an event
extra ticket info
In these unpredictable times we would like to offer some additional info about ticket sales:
- We will personally show you to your seat(s). This is so we can fill up the hall organically in accordance with the guidelines. For this reason we ask that you arrive at the same time as the people you wish to sit with.
- If a show or screening is cancelled we will refund the price of your ticket.
- Financially difficult to buy a ticket at this time? Just let us know which show you would like to see (via firstname.lastname@example.org). No questions asked.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Simply contact us via email (email@example.com), phone (02/550 03 50), dm or in the ticket desk.
The reduced price is valid for -26/60+, art professionals, teachers and job-seekers.
The student rate is also valid for members of the Brussels youth clubs, 'De Brusselse jeugdhuizen'.
Presale price for concerts are applicable until 18:00 on the day of the concert.
Other reductions only applicable in the box office: Paspartoe, Article 27 and stuvo-chèque.
good to know
Via Arsène50 you can sometimes buy last-minute tickets at half price.
Latecomers will not be admitted.
Only in case of cancellation of the event, tickets will be refunded.
If the show is sold out, you can put your name on the waiting list at the box office (not by phone), as from one hour before the start of the show. We can't guarantee you a seat, but there is a very good chance that you will be able to see the performance or film after all.