booking tickets online
Buy your ticket in the online ticketshop or via the ticketlink on the webpage of the event. You can pay immediately by (credit) card or with the Bancontact App. Tickets will be sent by e-mail after receipt of payment. Print your tickets or display them on your smartphone’s screen for checking.
booking in the ticket office
Open from Wednesday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00
+ one hour before the start of an event
extra ticket info
In these unpredictable times we would like to offer some additional info about ticket sales:
- There are fewer seats than usual in our event spaces. Depending on how the government guidelines evolve, the maximum number of attendees might still be increased.
- We expect you half an hour before the start of the show. By arriving at this time, you help us ensure that the maximum number of permitted attendees is reached.
- We will personally show you to your seat(s). This is so we can fill up the hall organically in accordance with the guidelines. For this reason we ask that you arrive at the same time as the people you wish to sit with.
- If a show or screening is cancelled we will refund the price of your ticket.
- Financially difficult to buy a ticket at this time? Just let us know which show you would like to see (via firstname.lastname@example.org). No questions asked.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Simply contact us via email (email@example.com), phone (02/550 03 50), dm or in the ticket desk.
The reduced price is valid for -26/60+, art professionals, teachers and job-seekers.
The student rate is also valid for members of the Brussels youth clubs, 'De Brusselse jeugdhuizen'.
Presale price for concerts are applicable until 18:00 on the day of the concert.
Other reductions only applicable in the box office: Paspartoe, Article 27 and stuvo-chèque.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, if possible at least two weeks before the event.
good to know
Via Arsène50 you can sometimes buy last-minute tickets at half price.
Latecomers will not be admitted.
Only in case of cancellation of the event, tickets will be refunded.
If the show is sold out, you can put your name on the waiting list at the box office (not by phone), as from one hour before the start of the show. We can't guarantee you a seat, but there is a very good chance that you will be able to see the performance or film after all.