covid safe ticket
With the Covid Safe Ticket (CST) we can organise indoor events without social distancing. You need a Covid Safe Ticket and an identity document (ID card, driver’s license, or passport) to get access to our activities for more than 50 people. When CST applies, you can read this in the announcement of the event.
From 20.11.21 onwards, wearing a face mask is mandatory from the moment you step through our doors, and throughout the events and shows, the so called CST+.
You can obtain a Covid Safe Ticket in one of the following situations:
- You possess a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks.
- You have a recovery certificate that is less than 6 months old.
- You have had a PCR test taken with a negative result (validity: day of the test plus 2 days).
- You have had a fast antigen test performed by a medically trained person, with a negative result (validity: day of the test plus 1 day).
When scanning, our personnel only sees your name, date of birth, and the QR code. There are no personal health details shared with us.
Did you buy a ticket already, but you can't or don't want to show an official certificate? In that case you can ask for a refund.
How do you get a Covid Safe Ticket?
- For people with a smartphone: download the CovidSafeBE application on covidsafe.be or via your smartphone store. Activation of this application requires connection to eHealth or Itsme.
- For people who do not have a smartphone: the Covid Safe Ticket can be downloaded online in PDF format and then printed, via masante.belgique.be.
ANTIGEN TESTS @ POELAERT NIGHTLIFE TESTING CENTRE
From Friday 22 October 2021 to 1 January 2022
Open on Thursday, Friday and Saturday from 17:00 to 00:00
€15 before 22:00, €20 after
Open to everyone without an appointment
Place Poelaert 1000 Brussels
booking tickets online
Buy your ticket in the online ticketshop or via the ticketlink on the webpage of the event. You can pay immediately by (credit) card or with the Bancontact App. Tickets will be sent by e-mail after receipt of payment. Print your tickets or display them on your smartphone’s screen for checking.
02 550 03 50
Open from Tuesday to Friday from 10:00 -12:00 and from 13:00 - 17:00
+ one hour before the start of a performance or film
The reduced price is valid for -26/60+, art professionals, teachers and job-seekers.
Other reductions applicable in the ticket office: Paspartoe and Article 27 (people in vulnerable situations pay €1.25 per ticket).
Financially difficult to buy a ticket at this time? Just let us know which event you would like to attend via firstname.lastname@example.org. No questions asked.
good to know
Via Arsène50 you can sometimes buy last-minute tickets at half price.
Only in case of cancellation of the event, tickets will be refunded.
If the show is sold out, you can put your name on the waiting list at the box office (not by phone), as from one hour before the start of the show. We can't guarantee you a seat, but there is a very good chance that you will be able to see the performance or film after all.
We’ll be happy to answer any questions you have. Simply contact us via email (email@example.com), phone (02/550 03 50), dm or in the ticket desk.